The Patio is accepting guests posts from exciting lifestyle bloggers and brands. Do you have a home and style blog and a good idea for a post? We want to hear from you!
Email us at email@example.com with your first and last name, a short bio, link to your blog and social media, and tell us your blog post idea. In return, your accepted blog post will be featured in our weekly email, on our social media pages, and tagged as a featured guest post with a backlink to your blog.
Please keep our submission guidelines in mind for any blog posts before reaching out.
- 300 Minimum word count per post submission
- No foul language
- Must be totally original (this will be verified).
- Must have an established blog focusing on the home and style, or content that aligns with our blog and audience. Please ensure that your blog content is no more than 50% giveaways.
- Use at least one image (this can be provided by Wicker Central if needed).
- At least one link must point to either a Wicker Central page or another article featured on The Patio. If you’re unsure of how to integrate this link, our editor can help.
- We reserve the right to edit and format as needed, and to reject any submissions at our discretion.
- Once accepted, we’ll request that you please post a teaser with backlink to the article on your own blog, and we would also appreciate links posted to your blogroll and social media accounts.
Welcome to The Patio, a blog all about your favorite place to kick back with a good book, gather with friends and family, or enjoy the serenity of a warm summer evening.
The Patio is a brand new blog from WickerCentral.com that will focus on outdoor decor, gardening, entertaining, and lifestyle. But before we reveal some of the themes and topics we’ll be covering in upcoming blog posts, let’s talk about what it means for your home to have a patio or other outdoor space.
Some homes feature expansive paved patios adorned with expertly pruned plants and water installations. Other homes have small wooden porches with a couple of white wicker rocking chairs, perfect for reading the newspaper on a relaxing Sunday morning. For the backyard barbeque fan, a large deck can be the best place to host a pre-game grilling party.
Whether your home has a patio, deck, porch, or veranda, your outdoor space is an oasis where you can enjoy being outside in just as much comfort and relaxation as your very own living room. That’s why it’s so important that your outdoor space fits your home and your needs—this blog will give you some tips and ideas for how to use your space to its fullest potential.
So what else will you find on this blog?
- Style Guides and Decor Trends
- Home Improvement Ideas
- Patio and Outdoor Furniture Care
- Tips for Entertaining
- Food and Drink Recipes
Stay tuned to The Patio for this and more, including guest blogs from a variety of lifestyle bloggers. You’re sure to pick up a thing or two for your own backyard.
Now we want to hear from you. Comment below and tell us what your patio or other outdoor space means to your home.
ABOUT: Wicker Central is an Elkhart, IN, based e-commerce company specializing in outdoor wicker furniture and wicker patio furniture accessories. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.